Leather Polish & Cream
High quality leather polish and conditioning cream designed to use on leather surfaces preventing it from drying, cracking and fading. This leather cream keeps your leathers soft, restores the colour and enhances the overall look. Our premium hide food product should be used as a biannual leather treatment.
R60,00 – R550,00
**A flat rate of R80.00 is charged per order for delivery
Leather Goodness instantly restores the colour and richness to all faded and discoloured surfaces. It is manufactured to the highest standards, with 1st grade quality raw materials and UV protecting agents, providing protection against premature ageing such as drying, cracking and fading, leaving treated surfaces with an attractive finish.
Leather Goodness is a 3-in-1 cleaner, conditioner and protector. It does not contain any solvent, lanolin or phosphates, therefore making this one of the most premium products.
Ingredients: Aqua, selected oils, emulsifier, fragrance, UV protector and Leather Goodness.
- Instantly restores colour
- Provides protection from UV rays
- Softens and moisturises leather
- Prevents premature aging, such as drying, cracking and fading
- Greatly improves the look and feel of leather
- Leather Furniture (example: lounge suites and ottomans)
- Car seats
- Bags and briefcases
- Boots and shoes
- Wallets and belts
- Artificial leather products
- Remove dust with a damp cloth.
- Apply the cream using your hands or a sponge.
- Wait for the cream to absorb into the leather.
- Apply once every 6 months for excellent results.
- Store in a cool and dry area.
- A 550 ml container is enough cream to treat an entire lounge suite.
- Use on suede or suede like leather, such as buffed leather and nubuck
- Use on material
- Eat the Leather Goodness cream
- Squirt the cream into your eyes
- Squirt the cream into your friends eyes
- Use as engine oil
- Put the cream into your wife’s coffee
- Orders are processed one working day after it was confirmed via our online platform.
- Your order will be ready to ship within 5 to 10 working days.
- We make use of an independent courier, so please allow 2 to 4 workings days to deliver to main areas.
- Outlying areas may take longer.
- A flat rate of R80.00 is charged per order for delivery.
- Sun damage
- Loss of colour
- Drying out
Personal Protective and First Aid Measures
- Eye contact symptoms: causes mild eye irritation. First aid in case of eye contact: immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 min. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Physical contact symptoms: No harmful effects. First aid: wash with soap and water.
- Inhalation symptoms: No harmful effects. First aid: seek medical attention.
- Ingestion symptoms: Harmful if swallowed. Prevention: store away from food items. First aid: do not induce vomiting. Drink 2 – 3 glasses of water. Seek medical attention immediately.